Skip to main content

Full text of "2019 Emails From Calabasas Regarding Homelessness"

See other formats

RE: Male transient spotted 8/5/19

Subject: RE: Male transient spotted 8/5/19

From: Michael McConville <mmcconville@cityofcalabasas.com>

Date: 8/5/19, 1:45 PM

To: Sparky Cohen <scohen@cityofcalabasas.com>

CC: Alicia Weintraub <aweintraub@cityofcalabasas.com>

Thanks Sparky.

Have you reached out to Deputy Sheklow regarding when he was going to check back in with the
individual? He informed the Deputies that he was leaving in two days, correct?

Thanks,

Michael

From: Alicia Weintraub

1 of 2

11/14/19, 1:05 PM

From: Marissa Feinsteina < feinsteinfmarissa@gmail.com >

Date: August 5, 2019 at 11:57:20 AM PDT

To: Michael McConville < mmcconville@citvofcalabasas.com >

Cc: aweintraub@citvofcalabasas.com . feinsteinfmarissa@gmail.com

Subject: Male transient spotted 8/5/19

Good morning Michael:

Attached is video from my Ring video system capturing the male transient I have been
seeing in our community. My video recorded him today at approximately 11:47 am. My
home -you may recall -is at the corner of Declaration Avenue and Mulholland Highway.
The video shows him walking from the direction of the residential streets toward the
highway and passing my driveway. His route through residential streets is a€oenewa€. He
is usually seen walking along the highway.

https://ring.com/share/6721755995882369819

Marissa Feinstein

Public Safety Commission

Mulwood Neighborhood Watch Coordinator